I just realized that I needed to do a quick catch-up post for those of you who are wondering what we've been up to since my last "update" style post. =) Soooo..... other than the specific posts I've made recently, what have we been up to? hmm...
- Working- Dale at the cemetery & me working online.
- Finishing up Aidan's first year of home-schooling (we have 5 weeks left until we take summer break. Yay!!! During summer break we're just going to do a simple reading program & Bible study program.)
- Aidan's 5th birthday and zoo trip (blog posts coming soon!)
- After feeling called to ministry for a while & strongly fighting it due to social anxiety and fear of public speaking- I finally said "Ok Lord, if that's what you want! But you're really going to have to help me out here!" I am now taking ministry classes online at night after the boys (Dale and Aidan) go to bed. I'm usually up from 10pm-ish until 2-3am ish 4-5 nights/week for school now. So I'm not getting a whole lot of sleep, but it's worth it. ;) So far I have a 4.0 GPA, and I'm hoping to keep it. =)
- My step-brother, Justin, graduated from his Drug Court Program. We're so proud of you Justin, we knew you could do it! Now keep it up!!!!
- We added yet another member to our family- we've adopted another male boxer, Rosco.
- Getting rain every.single.day since Aidan's birthday- trying to squeeze some trampoline time in (he got a trampoline for his birthday) whenever possible.
- And the basic everyday things...
If you're unable to view the slideshow above, try going here instead.
P.S. Please take a moment to comment on this post and SHARE it! To share, just click on the red "share" button below or look for the gray facebook/email/pinterest/twitter/etc icons below (depending on what type of device you're on.) Thank you so very much for your support!!! =)