How many of you struggle with edema? The aggravating swelling of ankles, feet, and/or hands? I do and it is a pain! I just wanted to take a few minutes today to tell you about the awesome home remedy for edema that I've discovered and have began using! So let's get started!
Items you will need:
- 1 oz of liquid coconut or canola oil.
- 3 drops of lemongrass essential oil.
- 3 drops of cypress essential oil.
- 3 drops of grapefruit essential oil.
- A small glass jar with lid.
- Pour the coconut or canola oil into the jar.
- Add 3 drops of each essential oil.
- Mix with a spoon or toothpick.
- Apply to the affected area and massage for 5 minutes.
- Put lid on jar and store in a cool, dry place for future use.
- Shake or stir well & apply mixture to the affected area 2-3 times per day.
This mixture seriously works within MINUTES for me. My hands can be so swollen that I can't get my rings off with soap, lotion, or oil..then I put this mixture on and within 10 minutes, the swelling goes down & my rings come right off! You definitely have to try it!!!! If you have any questions, feel free to comment on this post!
Enjoy your day!